Did you ever dreamed of being able to retrieve your users' information to transform it and integrate it in your tools quickly and without any development ?
With Zapier, MySocialApp allows to integrate with thousands of applications (Twilio, Zoho, Mailchimp, Hubspot, Gmail, Facebook, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Salesforce, Sugar CRM, Trello, Jira, Google Drive, Slack..)
Possibilities become unlimited and allow you to automate a lot of tasks. And everything in realtime, as MySocialApp is integrated with the "REST Webhook" technology.
MySocialApp with Zapier makes you able to (non-exhaustive list):
- Send a welcome email to your users as they sign up.
- Be notified of a new message concerning yourself by SMS, Slack, email, private message.
- Synchronize the content of your website with your MySocialApp application.
- Manage the reservations of your users to events.
- Analyze posts in realtime thanks to artificial intelligence.
- Add a bot to automatically answers to the users' requests.
- Save every user in your CRM.
- Do marketing automation.
- Generate interaction between members of your community.
- Track URL.
- Send a customized email to its users.
- Do machine learning.
- Create Quizz.
Possibilities are unlimited and will make you able to enrich your platform to respond to your business needs. MySocialApp becomes more powerful than the most popular social networks, and integrates perfectly with you ecosystem.
Connect to MySocialApp from Zapier
To make you able to use the MySocialApp module on Zapier, you have to get the "configuration ID" of your application, and to generate an API key on your go.mysocialapp.io dashboard.
1/ log in on your dashboard and select the application you want to use
2/ Give a name to your API key to easily be able to identify and revoke it if needed
3/ Once validated, a key has been generated (don't share it in no case) as well as the endpoint URL of your application, which contains the "configuration ID".
In my case, in the URL "https://u470584465854a194805-api.mysocialapp.io" my configuration ID is u470584465854a194805
4/ When you will use the MySocialApp module of Zapier, you must fill in your "Config(uration) ID" as well as the associated API key.
Congratulations, you are now ready to make your application amazing !
Good integration 👍