Create your application
Once you've just register or login, you can create you application by clicking on "CREATE MY APP NOW !" button:
Select your plan
Then choose the plan you wish depending on the functionalities you're interested in:
To get an idea of what your application will look like, click on:
- Change App Logo: this is the Application logo (512 x 512 px)
- Change App Slash Logo: change the Application log on boot screen (512 x 512 px)
- Change App Background: change the Application boot screen background image (minimum 700 x 700 px)
This part of the form is required by Google and Apple to validate the content and usage of your application usage.
You now have to enter the basic information regarding your app like:
- Name: this is the long name of the application searchable in the Play and App store (long name is useful for a good SEO)
- Short name: define the short name of the application
- Short description: this is the short description of your application
- Description: write here the full description of the usage purpose of your application. This is useful to indicate if this is for a public or private usage. Please add enough information to avoid a guideline refusal from Google or Apple.
- Website: set your company website
- Contact email: this is the email used to support your enterprise/community users.
- EULA: set the URL of your EULA (more information). This is not mandatory but highly recommended by Apple and Google.
Then depending on your selected plan, you will have other available features.